The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to school!

I know I am a little late at getting these pictures out but they are out and they are so cute. Yes I am their Mother but these kids are so beautiful and handsome and I am so grateful they are mine!! Karsen absolutely loves 3rd grade (yes, 3rd grade!) and is eating up all that goes on in her classroom. Kimball started going to full day now that he is in 1st grade. He thinks his teacher is "awesome" and everything else about school as well. Camille started Kindergarten and goes in the afternoon from 11-2:30. She loves it!! She was all smiles when she finally got to get on the big kid bus. She acted like she had been doing this for years. She is thriving with this new adventure. You'll see in the pictures our absolute favorite bus driver, Sally, who should be nominated for the best school bus driver in the USA. We love her. Needless to say, first day was a huge success with no tears but all smiles. I am so grateful for the wonderful school we have and that my kids love everything about it. Here's to another year!





2 comments:

Danalin said...

I really, really cannot believe how big your kids are! THREE in school?! Oh my. And even without a mother's eye, they are so beautiful and handsome. You are such a great momma!

The Fun Carter Family said...

Adorable! Your oldest looks just like you Gina!