The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Updated photo of la pansita (tummy)

Yeah! I'm back on my blog. Sorry for the nearly month long sabbatical - too long to be away with all that is going on in our lives. I thought first I would send off another photo of how I'm looking these days. This photo was take a week ago Sunday. I am now just 5 1/2 weeks away from the big day!! I can't tell you how anxious I am for this pregnancy to be over. I can't wait to hold my little Christine and love her up. She moves and pushes like she really wants out!! I don't blame her. I had the thought yesterday as I was feeling movement for nearly 30 minutes straight that she has waited so long to gain her body and come to earth its no wonder she is displaying a lot of desire to come! Kathleen is constantly talking about her baby sister that's in mommy's tummy. She understands so much and I love it! I have no doubt that her and Christine are going to be very close friends. How exciting! I must say that the days are getting harder and more challenging and that I often wonder how I am going to survive one more month. The only way I know how is by taking it one day at a time. I'll post another picture in a couple more weeks.



4 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Could you get any cuter? In my next life I will be as cute as you, especially when pregnant. You look great! Send the kids on over my way when you need a break! Good luck with five more weeks. Can't wait to meet baby Christine.

Danalin said...

BEAUTIFUL! Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to look at any of my pregnant pictures this time around...I feel like my belly is looking more like 7 months instead of (almost) 6. Oh well! :) I love you, lady!

wackywilsons said...

You are one good lookin' mama! You make pregnancy look so easy!

Amy said...

you look faaaabulous! hope all goes well with the upcoming delivery. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Williams baby.