The Williams Family
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Preggy Pictures!
Well, I thought I would let you all see what I am looking like these days. A couple of Sundays ago was a good hair day, I'm not feeling so overly huge day so I allowed the camera to take a few pictures. Karsen did a terrific job at taking a couple of pictures of J.D. and I. It's nice having a child old enough to do that! Three more months seems like an eternity away to have our baby, espcially when the heat is rising, energy can be low, belly is getting bigger, and that darn nerve in my back left side keeps acting up. But everyday keeps me busy with all the kids activities and needs. AND I have the most wonderful, handsome, helpful, terrific, kind, gentle, patient, handsome lover boy by my side to make it through everyday. Oh I love my J.D. so much!!! So here is to my 6 month tummy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Karsen is a great little photographer! And you look great!
You look beautiful Gina!
I've missed so many posts! Congratulations on your pregnancy, that's wonderful! You look beautiful, as always, and I'm very excited for you guys. It looks like you all are having a great summer and it's so fun to see how big the kids are getting. I can't believe how long Camille's hair is and so blonde! Good luck with everything and know that we're thinking of you!
First of all, you always have a good hair day. Second of all, I looked like that when I was about 8 weeks along. You look fantastic!
Here's hoping all goes well with your latest little one, as well as the four you already have. :)
Wow!!! You look amazing!
Beautiful! I am afraid that I am growing sideways with this pregnancy, so I may be a little more camera-shy this time around. You are such a beautiful person, Gina. Your inside shines through and lights up what everyone around you sees, loves, and appreciates. I love you and am thrilled for your new babe!
Wow...Karson is an awesome photographer! You look GREAT Gina! Can't wait for another neice!!
you are too cute!
Post a Comment