The Williams Family
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Little Williams #5 coming soon!!
Well, I have to say that it has been quite fun to just hold back on letting everyone know that we are expecting our 5th little Williams around Halloween! Being so far away from family, it's not hard to keep a secret like this. When I went to visit my sister Edlyn and help her with her triplets (see below) I was in my 7th and 8th week. Miraculously I made it through that trip with hardly a bit of nausea, only to have it hit in full force the day I returned. I figured since I would be seeing my parents and 2 of my 5 siblings at the end of May, I mine as well just wait to tell them then. It was so fun! Edlyn looked down at my pokey little tummy and said "Um, Gina, um that looks like...". I was 16 weeks when the news came out. We even waited to tell J.D.'s parents who are serving a mission right now in Independence, MO. until after we found out from the ultrasound who this little one is. BUT, that turned out to be inconclusive. I would lie if I said I wasn't totally crushed that we couldn't tell Karsen, Kimball, Camille, and Kathleen if they were going to have a brother or a sister. Kimball so sweetly said, "Well Dad, I guess we just weren't supposed to find out today." He soothed my heart. SOOOO, I am now in my 22nd week, showing beautifully for all to see, and feeling the wonderful movements within that are mine to treasure. I must say that I feel terrific, no major pains, just the tiredness that comes when your pregnant and have 4 other little ones needing their mommy's attention. I have never fallen asleep so fast at night. It is an amazing and humbling reality to know that our family is almost all here - just 4 more months and our family will be complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on the upcoming #5!!!!! Thanks for the invite to your blog. It's been fun to see your kids and see that you two haven't changed a bit in 10 years...still look like cute BYU newlyweds!
Congratulations guys, looking forward to pictures...
Welcome to the blog world!!! I am excited to see the ups and downs of your life with 5 kids in tow!!!
Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl...any thoughts yet or intuitions?
Those light house pics were also so beautiful. What a wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary:)
Congratulations! Five kids, huh? I'm glad it's you guys. Three is plenty for us. Thanks for the blog add too. :)
Hey Gina! I love the blog and the pictures. Congratulations on expecting #5! Wow, 5! Another lucky spirit will get to call you Mom. Awesome. I love the pictures of Portland - do you remember that I grew up in Maine? Makes me really want to visit again soon.
Love your buns! (do you still say that?!) - Jan :)
We were in Independence the end of May and we stopped by the visitors center and there was an Elder & Sister Williams who were the tour guides...wonder if that was your inlaws?????
Post a Comment