The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My little cookie monster!

I made some of my favorite chocolate chip cookies the other day and decided to see what my little sweety Christine would do if I gave her a whole one, just for her. She has two teeth in on the bottom and 4, yes, 4 more coming in. We have been giving her lots of different table foods and she loves everything we give her so I thought a cookie would be a big hit. Well, it was!! When I handed it to her, her eyes got all big and she just started to smile her huge, wrinkle the nose smile that makes you smile just as big right back because you can't help yourself!! She was in heaven! I was doing the dishes by her while she was eating and everytime I looked over at her, I would get a smile. The cookie disappeared quite quickly - my little cookie monster! This little one is medicine for my soul. The love she gives me through her full on hugs, smiles, babling, laughter, curiosity of all around her, oh the list goes on and on, is pure joy and happiness. I love my Christine soooooooo much. Oh I love her.


4 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Fun! She has changed so much already! I can't believe how long her hair is!

Madsen Family said...

I am a cookie monster, too! We are sooo missing you guys here in NY. But I'm glad you're all doing well. We'd love to hear more (and don't even THINK of stealing the Andersons, or you're gonna get it:)

Danalin said...

I want to kiss her sweet face!

ChristyLou said...

Oh she is precious! Wish I had some of your cookies too. Will you give me some if I smile for you??