Here are some fun pictures I just took of her as she sat on my lap, talking and smiling at me. As busy and intense it can be with now five children's needs to keep on top of, I wouldn't trade any of this for anything.
The Williams Family
Friday, January 15, 2010
She has the cutest little baby face!
I am so in love with my beautiful Christine! She is at the point now (2 months old) where her smiles are frequent and huge and adorable! She is such a pleasant baby with a calm, tender and happy disposition. She is sleeping through the night like a champ and if she does wake up, it's for a quick feeding and then back to bed. Believe me, I am counting my blessings that she is such a great sleeper since I have 4 other children who also need the attention of their mommy. I am so, so grateful to have Christine in our home and to love her up everyday! I honestly get exctied when she wakes up from her naps because of the cuddle bug that she is and for the sweet, happy little face that awaits me. It just fills my heart! She is very much adored by her older siblings, even her big brother, although he won't admit it. I have seen him get all cute with Christine and get her to smile so big at him. He loves it. You can tell he does.
Here are some fun pictures I just took of her as she sat on my lap, talking and smiling at me. As busy and intense it can be with now five children's needs to keep on top of, I wouldn't trade any of this for anything.





Here are some fun pictures I just took of her as she sat on my lap, talking and smiling at me. As busy and intense it can be with now five children's needs to keep on top of, I wouldn't trade any of this for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those are such cute pics! I can totally see her siblings in those eyes and nose;) Post what a typical day is like for you and your crazy household...I would love to see it!
What a cutie! I just want to kiss that little chin! She really does melt into your arms when you hold her!
You can really see Camille in the third one, where she is smiling!
makes me excited . . . I hope mine sleeps that well
beth
She is a doll. And in one of those shots, I swear she is a twin of Kimball (in a girly way, of course). I'm glad she's treating you right--you deserve it.
such an angel! all your children are beautiful.
She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's already 2 months. You are my hero, Gina. I hope that I can be as great as you when I have my fifth!
Beautiful baby girl! I am so glad that everything is going so well. Send a little of that cheery disposition she has my way. I am going to need it with two babies this May!!!
Post a Comment