The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overwhelming feelings of gratitude



Sometimes I still cannot believe that I have a family of seven! This picture of my five beautiful children is priceless to me. I feel so blessed to be able to be the mother of these precious spirit children of our Heavenly Father, all who have been entrusted in my care. How overwhelming that can be at times! I know I fall short lots, but if there is one thing I have learned, it is the importance of LOVE! Is there anything better than lots, and lots of love?

Our little Christine is an angel. She is adorable!! I am so grateful that she is finally here and that I can hold her, kiss her, squeeze her, sing to her, talk to her, cuddle her, love her! She has come with such a peaceful spirit about her. I love sitting and looking into her pretty little face. I could do it all day long! Here are a few pics of our sweetheart. It's hard to believe she is nearly 6 weeks old already! She is so, so loved and adored by us all.



















10 comments:

MOLLY said...

absolutely adorable! you got all your kids to smile! teach me how to do that!!! bribe?
can't wait to see you guys next summer! Too far away!!!

The Fun Carter Family said...

She is so beautiful...and it looks like you have some wonderful helpers! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!

The Christensen Family said...

SSOooooooo CUTE!!! I wish we were there to cuddle her too!

ChristyLou said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful, as are all of you! I'm so happy for you and your family. Merry Christmas!

Danalin said...

She IS beautiful. Each of your children are! You are such a wonderful momma and example to me. I love you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas, sweet friend. Kiss that sweet baby's face for me.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Beautiful pictures!

Madsen Family said...

Your family is precious. Glad I get to be a part of it, albeit small, but we'll take it! Have a Merry Christmas!

wackywilsons said...

she really is adorable...your 5 kids are lucky to have you as their mama too...that monopoly picture is super cute too!

I do love newborns!!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. Your kids are so beautiful. Congratulations on the arrival of #5. All of your kids look so proud to be big brothers and sisters.

Charlie said...

That second to last picture of Christine sleeping is my favorite. So sweet!!!
Enjoy her!