The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christine Ann's baby blessing

What is it about a baby blessing that draws up tears everytime I hear one? Especially when it is my own little sweetheart? Christine's baby blessing on Feb.7th was a beautiful, rememberable experience. My brother Trent, wife Sherie, and their cute little family were able to come and spend the weekend with us for the event which was so wonderful. Having family present for a baby blessing meant so much to J.D. and I. (Thanks Trent and Sherie!) Little Christine looked so beautiful in her blessing dress - the same one we have used now on all 4 of our girls (do I really have 4 girls?!? Sometimes I still can't believe it!). Christine has proven herself to be an extremely pleasant, gentle, tender, and mild baby with such a sweet disposition and let this all shine through during her blessing and all that day. I am so very grateful to have a husband who not only has the priesthood of God, but honors it, thus being able to give our daughter a blessing from her Heavenly Father. I was deeply touched by the words that were spoken during the blessing. I think what stood out the most to me was that she will be a peacemaker to all in her family and everyone around her. This is already playing true. She is such a special spirit and I see it and feel it more with everyday that I have with her. I am again so grateful that Christine is my daughter, forever. She has brought me so much happiness these past 3 months. The Lord truly does know exactly who is to come into our homes, and our hearts for that matter.



Is she a Williams baby or what?! Such a doll!










Trent and I with our adorable little girls Katherine and Christine, just a little less than 2 months apart. I thihnk these two are going to be great friends!

6 comments:

The Fun Carter Family said...

Beautiful family!

Madsen Family said...

Congratulations on a beautiful blessing day. Sad that we had to miss it, but I'm glad you had family there--that always makes it special. Can't wait to get to bond more with Christine!

wackywilsons said...

Sweet girls! I think she looks so much like her brother...4 girls...how much fun is that for hair time in the morning! They have a great mama to look up to.

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pics! It was a beautiful blessing!

MOLLY said...

beautiful pictures...wish we could have been there!!!

Stephanie said...

Christine is getting so big and cuter by the day (at least with each post I read)! I love the picture of your family on her blessing day.