The Williams Family
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
So Thankful
I have enjoyed so much starting up this blog and getting responses from so many dear friends and family. Being able to see friends blogs and get a glimpse into their lives is a joy. You are all so wonderful. I was sitting here, reading different friends entries, when my now favorite Christmas song, The King Singers singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Men "O Holy Night" came on my CD player. I have never heard a more beautiful version of this powerfully moving piece than this one. Truly. The words deeply touch my heart every time I hear it. "Christ, is the Lord. Oh praise His name forever. His power and glory ever more proclaim." I just have to say that I am so grateful to know, really know, that Christ, is the Lord. I am so thankful for a knowledge of why we celebrate Christmas - to praise Him and His perfect life. I love how music brings such emotions into the heart to stir one to remembrance and thankfulness. I love small tender moments to reflect and feel so loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean. I was listening to Celine Dion's O Holy Night while I was getting ready this morning and even though I've heard it about a million times, I still had to cry about it.
Hey, I'm so excited to stay in touch with your family through your blog! Hope you were able to get into mine ok. PS, didn't see the BYU jerseys on the site you sent me....
Post a Comment