The Williams Family
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Disneyworld!
Our trip to Disneyworld in Oct. was truly the greatest trip of our lives! It really is one of the happiest places on earth. Watching our kids excitment over seeing so many of the Disney characters, going on rides ("Let's do that again!!"-Big Thunder Mountain), watching amazing shows (Indiana Jones Stunt Show!!) and just experiencing Disney was one of the highlights of our year! We highly recommend this for anyone. We can't wait to plan our next Disney vacation. 7 days of pure fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so happy to find out you have a blog, I found you on Trent and Sherrie's blog, I didn't know you were going to Disneyworld, I bet you had an absolute blast, we got to go to Disneyland back in March and I want to go again so badly! We have a blog too, but it is private, if you want an invitation, just e-mail me and I will send you one. My e-mail address is in my profile(if you click on my name). I am so glad to get to see what your cute little family is up too.
Post a Comment