The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Activities

The fall is my (J.D.) favorite season of the year. Gina is relaxing on the couch with her feet up right now (less than 2 weeks to go!), so I took it upon myself to create this post. We had a lot of fun this fall. First I took these pics around the house to capture the fall foilage.






We also made our annual pilgramage to Bowman's Orchards in Rexford and Pick-a-Pumpkin Pumpkin Patch in Schoharie. These are fall family favs! Some of our highlights are eating the apple cider doughnuts, getting the hay ride, feeding the animals, all-you-can-eat apples while in the orchard, and enjoying the cool weather and fall colors throughout the countryside.





Kathleen screamed at the top of her lungs every time she saw a farm animal. She screamed in my ear just now as she saw me uploading this pic onto this post!

Kimball loves firetrucks!





All you can eat apples. Yum!





Pick-a-Pumpkin Pumpkin Patch











The kids took it upon themselves to rake the leaves in the backyard into a huge pile for, of course, jumping! It was so much fun for Gina and I too watch the kids work so hard for about an hour raking leaves and then giggling and laughing as they dived into the leaf piles they made.





4 comments:

Emine said...

I loved your fall pictures Gina!!The apples look so yummy and your kids are so adorable..
love, Emine

Danalin said...

Love those pictures! Such fun fall activities. And I have to say that these pictures made me realize how grown up Karsen is! She looks like such a great big sister. What a great little family! Can't wait to hear/see more about the new addition. And I'm hoping it's sooner than later for your sake, Gina!

Madsen Family said...

We heart fall in NY, too, as I'm sure you're well aware. We haven't made it to the pumpkin patch yet in Schoharie, but love us our Bowman's! Your family is too cute. Good luck, Gina. I'm hoping to hear something SOON!

wackywilsons said...

Where is Gina's belly in these pics??? I want to see it compared to that pumpkin!

I am feeling a bit jealous with your fall beauty....while sitting here in the 89 degree desert!