Could you ever imagine what it would be like to have triplets? Well, my sister, Edlyn and her hubby Nate get to know what that is all about! My three nephews, now almost 4 months are the cutest triplets you've ever seen and I had the opportunity to go and spend a week with them the last week of March. What an awesome experience it was to be with these adorable boys and their 2 year old brother and of course my wonderful sister and bro-in-law. I first have to say how impressed I am with my sister and how she has everything so organized for these boys. They each have their names above their crib so you know where to put which one, they have cute wristbands with their names so you know who is who (hard to tell with 2 of them), there is a chart to keep track of all their feeding times, and you know what? They are sleeping through the night! I didn't have to get woken up once during the middle of the night to help with feedings. Happy for me! It was just something else to have three carseats all lined up with three sleeping babies, all cooing and making their adorable noises together. What a sight! It was all too easy to fall in love with these precious little souls. I am so grateful I had the chance to be with my sweet sister and have such awesome one on one time with her. I am also so grateful for J.D. who took on the roll of Mommy for 8 days while I was gone. He did an amazing job.
The Williams Family
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What great pictures of all those boys. They are so cute. Glad you had a great time, and yeah for Edlyn having them all sleeping through the night already! That is perfect!
I can not imagine having triplets---I'm sure your sister appreciated your help so much!
Oh wow! That is amazing. I have such respect for moms of multiples. Organization HAS to be the name of the game. How wonderful for you to have that time with them. J.D. is, indeed, a good man. And YOU are beautiful.
wow...the babies are so cute. Alli said she got to see them. Glad you got to come and see them too!
so cute! 4 boys under 2, amazing.
Post a Comment