The Williams Family

The Williams Family

Friday, March 6, 2009

There is something so wonderful about seeing someone baptized into the church. Yet, when it is your own child being baptized, it is beyond wonderful; it is superb and perfect. Karsen's baptism was an experience I will always cheerish. It was thrilling to see her so, so excited about her special day. A few weeks before her baptism, she had typed out her entire program including everything in it from talks to refreshments and talked about it all nearly everyday. She was thrilled to share the experience with her sweet friend, Ruthie Garcia. The support from our ward was amazing and so appreciated. Having some family present was like the cherry on top. Karsen looked beautiful and had a perma smile on her face the whole night.

5 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Karsen's baptism was wonderful. Great pictures!

Konie said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day. Congrats!

KA said...

Congratulations to Karsen. And Gina--you look fantastic, as always.

Danalin said...

I CANNOT believe that she is old enough for this! What a wonderful event. I would have loved to have been there. Such a special time...

ChristyLou said...

Congratulations to Karsen and her wonderful parents. What an amazing experience to see your first child baptized! I'm so happy for you all.