Hello to all my wonderful family and friends who have been wondering what in the world happened to Gina and her blog?!?!?? Yes, I am alive. All I can really say to account for my lack of keeping up with my blog is that I am the very, very busy mommy of five energetic, growing up way too fast children. Life lately has been wonderful, full of ups and downs and challenges and joys, and growth and learning. There is just so much to say that I don't know where to start!! Christine is now 7 months old (I know!! 7 months!!) and is the cutest, sweetest, most content little bundle of joy. I adore her with all my soul!!! She is cutting her two bottom teeth, loves to sit in her Bumbo and eat rice cereal and bananas, touch anything she can get her hands on, give you slobbery kisses, and watch her crazy siblings run around. Kathleen can talk you ear off and lets me know about five times everyday that it is soon to be her birthday and that she wants this, this, this and this. She is precocious in every sense of the word. Camille is so, so, sooooo girl. Yesterday I found out the ice cream store here was having free ice cream cones and told the kids to jump in the car to go get one! Karsen, Kimball and Kathleen were ready and seated, ready to go in no time. Five minutes later, Camille came out, all dressed differently with her hair wet down. When I asked her what took so long she said she had to fix her hair. Oh boy!! She's six! She is gorgeous. Tomorrow is her dance recital where she has the solo of her class. I get chocked up watching her dance her little part every time!! Kimball is thrilled that his room is finally painted!!! Mom did one awesome paint job! He is so, so tall and just keeps on growing - quickly! He loves to run and just ran the mile at a stake picnic in 11 minutes!! J.D. and I were amazed! I think we have a quite the little runner! He continues to love Star Wars, paper airplanes, and chasing his sisters. Karsen is amazing!! She is beautiful, smart, talented, friendly, outgoing, energetic and the list goes on!! She is playing the piano beautifully (we called Grandpa and Grandma Christensen and played her recital piece for them and they were thrilled!) is a very expressive and dynamic dancer (she is also dancing in tomorrow's dance recital). She just participated in the 3rd grade international fair where she of course displayed Argentina (we had made dulce de leche to share - yum!). She is a very talented artist too. Well, I could go on but I'll stop there :).
J.D. is super busy with work and with being Dad. I don't know if there will be a triathlon this year seeing as there has been zero time for training. He is so wonderful, handsome, kind, thoughtful, calming and positive. I am so grateful for who he is. I love my man so, so, sooooooooooo much.
As for Gina, I am doing splendidly. Being a Mom and wife takes up all my waking hours, and I am grateful for that blessing. Sometimes things can get pretty overwhelming when 5 kiddies all have demanding needs at the same time, but I continue to make it through everyday, always ready and happy to start the next. I have loved getting up early and exercising, reaching weight goals that I never thought I could make! Being 12 lbs. lighter than my wedding weight is an awesome feeling!! I have never felt better!!
Here are a bunch of pictures to get you all caught up on how cute the kids are looking these days. Oh, it feels good to write on the blog. There is definatly more to come!!!

What a face to make your day a little brighter!

What a happy birthday for me! Yes! 36!

Perfect!

Father's and sons! A very anticipated event.

Camille's circus cake that she was so excited about! She's now 6!

Our 11 year anniversary date spent walking along the beautiful Mohawk River.

Oh she is pure joy!!!!

Karsen was so proud of her Argentina display. She did an amazing job. She is wearing a soccer jersey J.D. had received from a member in Argentina on his mission.

Our late Easter picture. J.D. got the kids to really smile!!

Mommy and Christine! I just can't kiss her enough!
6 comments:
I am happy to be the first to post a comment! I had checked just earlier today for updates..so this is a happy surprise.
Yes, the kiddos are adorable. Your face is super skinny in those pics too! Good for you!
I look forward to fun summer swimming pics and more :)
Great pics, and happy belated birthday! Camille's cake looks amazing, and I would love to see Kimball's room some time!
Gina...you look amazing, and your family is beautiful! I think about you a lot and am so thrilled that things are going well for you!
I love hearing about your family! It's a good feeling to be exhausted doing something you love. Keep posting!
Gina - you look fabulous in all of these pictures!!! We can't wait to play with you and your cute family this summer. Good luck with Ohio plans!!!!
xoxoxo
I go in spurts with my blog too when life gets hectic. Very fun update and cute pictures!
Post a Comment